To me the perfect portrait is all about capturing the moment, the expression, the emotion– the fleeting stages of life preserved forever in an image. When you schedule a family or children’s portrait session with me, the first thing I want to do is hear all about your little one. We’ll plan a session that is catered to your family by choosing a location and time that best fits your needs.
I offer a variety of sessions including:
- Family Portrait sessions at a location of your choice. I’m happy to help you to find a spot that works best for your family.
- Lifestyle Portrait sessions offer a sneak peek into your daily life. These are more casual documentary-style sessions.
- In-home Newborn Sessions, where the studio comes to you! I bring the lighting, blankets and props, you just need to supply the baby! During the pre-session consultation we’ll discuss your color and style preferences. Newborn sessions can also include a few shots with parents and siblings. These sessions are ideally scheduled during the first 5-14 days after the baby is born, so please get in touch before your little one arrives.
- Styled First Birthday Cake Smash Sessions are a great way to celebrate your little one’s first birthday.
- I also offer Extended Family Portrait Sessions and Event Coverage, such as birthday party portraits and bar and bat mitzvahs.
Portrait session pricing starts at $175 for the session. Prints, products and digital files are sold separately. I have no purchase minimum, but most of my clients budget $400-$800 for post session purchases.